- When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘LilyM’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Site.
The type of personal information we collect
- We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Site.
- The most common types of information we collect include things like: customer names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, shipping details, order details and history.
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, when placing an order, newsletter sign-up, account creation, submit feedback or send us a communication.
How we use personal information
- We will use your personal information:
- To fulfill and ship an order of products you have purchased.
- To communicate with queries or questions regarding your purchase of products from our site.
- To send notification and tracking of your order
- Where you have given consent, we will provide you with marketing information about products which we feel may interest you.
- contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Sites, like where you purchase an item from our
Disclosure of your personal information
Where we store your personal information
- We are based in Australia so your data will be processed in Australia.
How we keep your personal information secure
- We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in Australia. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
- You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact our privacy champion using the contact details at the end of this policy.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
- Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
Cookies (not the type you eat!) and web analytics
- When you visit our Site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the website which referred you to our Site.
How long we keep your personal information
When we need to update this policy
- We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
- When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
- If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact our privacy champion in writing at 151 Storrs Road, Peachester, Qld, 4519 Australia or email@example.com
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
- For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
How you can access your personal information
- You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
- These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
- Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
- If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.